Are you curious about sadomasochism? Want to learn a bit more from the pros? SM Gays is great place to start!
It’s a not-for-profit social and educational group for gay men interested in consensual, sexual sadomasochism. Meeting since July 1981, its aim is to encourage safe and lawful SM practices through sharing of information among people with similar interests. The group run by volunteers and every month the group holds a Discovery Night at Bloc South, where you can learn more about SM techniques and meet other people with similar interests! There is no membership requirement or dress code (though fetish wear is encouraged) and it’s a fun, relaxed environment where you can explore your interests.
Discovery Night Calendar
SM Gays meet the 3rd Thursday of the month from 8pm until midnight at Bloc South (65 Goding Street, SE11 5AW). Here’s a rundown of the events they’ve got coming up this year and next!
- 15th November: Advanced S&M
- 20th December: Christmas Party
- 17th January: CP and Flogging
- 21st February: Mummification and Encasement
- 21st March: Skinhead, Uniform and Transformation
- 18th April: Pain and Pleasure
- 16th May: Pups and Chastity
- 20th June: Birthday Party
For more information about Discovery nights or special events, visit www.smgays.org