We love Pleasuredrome, it’s like a sexy little oasis in the middle of central London, full of relaxation and hot sensations. But none of it is a mirage, it’s ALL real! Here’s the top ten most unbelievably great things about Cornwall Road’s steamiest resident.
1. To start with Pleasuredrome is gay owned and managed and attracts more than 15,000 guys every month, of all types and ages, from London and across the world, so there’s bound to be a few boys who tickle your fancy!
2. It’s open continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year and is the only gay venue in the United Kingdom that never closes, so you can fit a visit into your schedule at any time.
3. If you like to get wet, you’re in luck as Pleasuredrome has London’s largest spa pool that can accommodate up to 20 guys. It has underwater seats with massaging bubble jets too- oooooh!
4. It’s home to a vast maze of state of the art facilities that include a three hundred locker changing room with hair dryers and shaver points, a cinema featuring adult movies on rotation, 25 private rooms and deluxe pods, an encounter area, two steam rooms, one intimate and very steamy, while the other is larger and has dark areas, and two saunas, one that can accommodate up to 20 guys and another that’s smaller and intimate for a few men.
5. Pleasuredrome’s bougie deluxe pods can be rented for between 2 and 8 hours. Each pod has controllable lighting, a plug point for charging up phone or tablet, large flat screen WiFi TV with hundreds of channels to watch or engage with social media. The pods are private and secure with hotel style door entry control and cost £8 for two hours. Maximum 8 hours (£26). To book your deluxe pod, telephone 020 7633 9194.
6. Pleasuredrome offers full body Swedish massage by qualified masseurs in their dedicated air-conditioned massage suite from 2pm until 9pm daily. Fresh towels are provided together with a complimentary soft drink from the bar and you can choose from a selection of music. It costs £47 for a 50 minute massage and £60 for a 50 minute massage plus entry to the spa. To book your massage telephone 020 7633 9194.
7. If your battery’s running low and you need to invite a sexy friend to come meet you at the ‘drome, never fear! They have phone charging lockers where you can store and charge your mobile or tablet free of charge… Just remember to bring your phone charger with you! These are located on the ground floor close to reception.
8. Thirsty? There’s a fully licensed cafe bar that’s open 24 hours a day. Choose from a range of alcoholic beverages including draught and bottled lager, spirits and quality wine, non-alcoholic drinks and snacks.
9. You can even get your tan on at Pleasuredrome! Just because you’re basically underground, doesn’t mean you can’t soak up some rays on their high powered upright sunbed and it’s only £3 per 3 minutes.
10. They have amazing visuals! Take a peek at their website www.pleasuredrome.com for a full back catalogue of their yearly sizzle reels, starring fitties like Austin Armacost and Rogan Richards, plus naughty “making-of” edits and a full gallery of the raunchy promo photoshoots too!
Pleasuredrome is located at 124 Cornwall Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 8XE, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check out www.pleasuredrome.com for more info.